Sunday, July 8, 2012

AOTA - M.I.A.

Yeah, you read that right.  I have been so busy with school it's been nuts.  I actually graduated in May with a double Associate's Degree in Applied Science for Criminal Justice and Criminal Justice with a specialization in Latent Evidence, and turned right around to return to school to finish my transfer credits for another year, then on to complete my Bachelor's Degree for two more years.

     Then, in April, we found out one of my sisters was 5 months pregnant, so it's been running her everywhere, because she doesn't have a car.  And then there's planning her baby shower.  And of course, Teagan is in a summer program, so it's been really busy. 

     I apologize to my AOTA Victims.  I have been a neglectful blogger, and I will try to post new stuff very soon.  I am working on another beloved Teaganisms post.  You deserve one!

No comments: