Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Survived Chuck E. Cheese...

...but just barely. 
     I love throwing birthday parties for Teagan, and over the years, we have had some really fun parties.  The best, of course, was the year we threw him a pirate party.  Every parent in attendance said it was the best party they had ever been to, and though it took three months to plan it out, Teagan got maimed, and I was nearly dead by the end of it, it was the best party ever.
     But this year, it just seemed to take a lot more out of me than usual.  Every year we have special needs children at Teagan's parties, so it definitely wasn't the fact that this year was no different that caused my extensive exhaustion.  I just think I'm getting too old for this crap. lol
     This is why I've decided, next year when Teagan turns 10 years old, that will be the last year I throw him a birthday party.  Except for when he turns 16, 18, 21, 30, and 50, of course.  That is, if I live long enough to see those years.  The rate Teagan and his daddy are going, they are going to kill me long before I get the chance.
     Well, here are the long awaited photos... actually, you only waited a little over a week for these. rofl

Teagan's Cake

Teagan's 3' Chuck E. Cheese Balloon

The table is set!

The pull-string piñata

Teagan blows out the candles!

Teagan in the ticket cyclone machine thingy. rofl 
He really cleaned up in there! 
Ended up wtih over 1400 tickets!

Teagan opens one of his gifts

Teagan getting his grin on

No comments: