Monday, August 1, 2011

Brat Ban? OH HELL NO! 2/2

    *BIG SIGH*  Okay, so it obviously took me a few days to calm down, but that is not to say that I am still not pissed off about this whole mess.  Seriously.  Some people are just born to hate and I was born to hate them. 
     I was surprised that I haven't heard not one comment from any of my readers, and I know you have been reading my last post on this, because it moved up to my #1 most read post.  So, what's the deal?  I really want to know what you all think of this. 
     So, what do you think about it?  Send me an e-mail, send me a comment, send me something, but let me know that I am not the only one who thinks this is a load of bollocks.
     Aside from you all ignoring me... LOL  So, I think this is just one more way for the government to control how we raise our children.  They already say we can't spank them, or Child Protective Services will be called.  And when I say spank, I don't mean beat.  Just a swat on the bottom.
     So, it's because of this that children seem more ill-behaved in public nowadays.  Parents really are not allowed to discipline their children, appropriately.  Saying, "Now, Susie, don't do this, don't do that", doesn't always make a child stop.  In fact, a sibling-attitude towards your child can ruin your authoritative persona, making the child rude and beligerant towards you, because you have no control over them.
     What is the bottom line?  The government and the public is at fault.  They want to fuss about how children behave?  Make them have a child first, and see how well they do.  I guarantee they will change their tune, pretty quickly.

No comments: