Saturday, August 13, 2011

Introducing the AOTA ASD Blog Directory



     The Attack of the Autism ASD Blog Directory on the AOTA blog.  This is a new feature on the AOTA blog, and I hope placing all of the blogs that are ASD-related will help other parents with newly diagnosed children, parents who have been around the block more than once, or parents who are struggling with coping with ASD find new resources quicker.


    
FAQ's

Is my blog considered ASD-related?

ASD stands for Autism Spectrum Disorder.  Diagnoses listed under ASD are:
  • Asperger's Syndrome
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
  • Autistic Disorder
  • Rett's Syndrome
  • Childhood Disintegrative Disorder. 
If you blog about any of these conditions, you are considered ASD-related.

Are serious or informative blogs only allowed?

No!  As you may have read, my AOTA blog is part serious, part informative, and part humorous.  No matter what topics you blog about, so long as the main focus of your blog is ASD-related, I will accept your blog.

What do I need to do to be listed in the AOTA ASD Blog Directory?

Below the AOTA logo, you will find tabs to my pages.  If you click on the "Link Exchange" tab, you will see a form that you need to fill out and submit.  When you come to the question, "Have you added the AOTA badge or reciprocal link to your blog?", choose the second option of "No, not yet..." and I will e-mail you the AOTA ASD Blog Directory badge specifically made for the directory.  Of course, you are more than welcome to grab my other badge, as well! :-)

How long will it take to get my blog approved and listed?

It may take up to 48 hours, but usually within a few hours of receiving your request.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at AttackoftheAutism@rocketmail.com or through the e-mail listed on the AOTA blog profile.

No comments: