Monday, July 25, 2011

IT'S ALMOST OVER! - Updated new blog address

     I still love you all, I'm a horrible blogger, neglectful, just terrible.  But the semester is almost over!!!  Thank you for those of you who hung around waiting for me to get back to it. 
     And I have a gift for you all in just a short week.  A NEW TEAGANISMS POST!  And it just might be his best ever.  We'll see! 
     I will also be adding a Teaganism Poll, just to see which one is the best among my readers!  Make sure you keep an eye out for all these goodies on August 1st! 
     And because the semester will be over by then, you have me for an entire month of posting goodies about Teagan, and all the things you have come to know and love.
     Also, if you get bored of my ranting about Teagan and Autism, check out my newest blog:

Almost Naked Mommy

No comments: