Friday, July 8, 2011

My Deepest Apologies

     To all my loyal readers, I apologize for being absent for so long.  The summer has kept me so busy, I scarcely have time to even complete my homework.  Needless to say, I haven't had time to compose blog entries, but I hope to remedy that this weekend, with something new, and in a few short weeks, the summer semester will be over, and I have will have a month reprieve, before the fall semester, so I should be able to resume my near-daily blog compositions. 
     As always, I am working on the latest installment of Teaganisms, which everyone seems to enjoy so much, as we enjoy experiencing them first-hand from Teagan.  I hope that you will all forgive my absence, and bear with me as I find the time to continue my advocacy through blogging for Autism.

No comments: