Monday, July 4, 2011

Teaganisms - Take 3

Because people are demanding new Teaganisms, I have posted this one to satisfy all you Teaganism junkies out there.  It's a short one, he hasn't been very forthcoming lately, but I'm sure that will change, since his birthday is coming up, and wants/needs give way to goofiness, especially when he knows I will probably say no to his requests.  Goofiness always melts the cold heart of a mother.  LOL

I was sniffing Teagan's ear the other day, and he said, "Mommy, quit sniffing me."  I asked why, and he said, "Quit sniffing me, sniffing is inappropriate.  I don't want to be sniffed at this time."  I wonder when is a good time for sniffing?  LOL

My mom has a little chihuahua that she named Abbey, but I enjoy calling her other names.  Not ugly, malicious names, but some of the names I call her is "Hamlet" (because she's a fat little doggie and she's just so round and cute), "Hammy", "Abbeycadaby", "Abs", "Abselot", etc.  But the other day I called her "Abbacus", and asked her if I could count on her, which cracked my mom up.  One day we were leaving, and I said, "Bye Abbacus, I'll see you tomorrow."  And my mom says, "You can count on it."  ROFL  But then, Teagan says, "Bye Abbicousin".  I guess he thought I was calling her "Abbicousin" instead of "Abbacus".  LOL  Crazy kid.  He considers Abbey his cousin, since Ollie is his "little sister".  Ollie, as you have already read is our dog, but obviously not just a dog, but a part of the family and a child I didn't give birth to (thank the Gods!  She's a horse of a dog!!).

Teagan has poo issues, we won't even go into them here, but I'm sure they will make another post one day.  So one day, after an especially rough bowel movement, he said, "that hurt like a bat who poops."  Ya think?  LOL

Teagan was outside blowing bubbles, and he got bubble liquid on my bench where I sit.  I said, "Teagan, you got bubbles on the bench!  Now I'm going to get bubbles on my butt."  He said, "That's good!  When you fart, you'll blow bubbles!"  ROFLMAO  Seriously?!?!

No comments: