Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is why I hate people...

     My beautiful, generous, loving, and overly helpful son, Teagan, was enjoying his party yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese, when a woman and her very small daughter were coming down the stairs into the party area.  They were not part of our party, but were going to sit in some booths surrounding the party tables.  Teagan immediately went to them and tried to help her small daughter down the stairs, and the lady told him, "Stop."  And he said, "I'm just trying to help her down the stairs."  Then she said again, "Stop, leave her alone."  And he said, "I'm just trying to help!"  Then, this bitch, who I swear I was about to throw down with after I heard about this situation from his girlfriend's mom, said to Teagan, "But she is MY daughter."      

     Are you f*cking kidding me?  We have encountered situations like this before, and usually if I am there, I try to get Teagan to stop being so helpful, and the parents of his intended targets are usually like, "Oh, it's okay, he's not bothering blah blah blah."  They are very gracious and kind about it.  But this woman, who looked like she had been hit in the face with a shovel and if she smiled her face would break off, was a new breed of bitch.  I was so furious about it, literally four people had to hold me back from saying something to her.


     Yes, Teagan is overly helpful to the point of annoying people, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY has ever been rude about it.  If they are not understanding, they are at least tolerant.  It just angers me so much that anybody would act that way towards my child, especially not understanding why he does the things he does.  I curse her, in the hopes she becomes the victim of a natural disaster.  Mother Nature is a bitch, too, you know.

4 comments:

Melindas1987 said...

lol I love the way u vent hon!  I would be pissed too - why couldn't she just say "That's ok - she needs to learn stairs" or whatever?  Some people....

mzfittoy said...

Gurlie, you KNOW how I am about Teagan.  He really was just trying to help, and she was just a total ass, and it really wasn't necessary.  There were 13 other adults at the table at the time (I was elsewhere chasing down kids for the piñata, and she could easily have asked one of them if this was their kid and could they do something about it.  Or just picked up her kid and carried her down the stairs, and Teagan would have gotten the hint.  Just like you said, "some people..."

Bop said...

i dont know why you are so mad, that lady didnt want him to help her daughter, she has the right to ask him not to. she wasnt being mean to him because he was autisitc, but she was obviously offended because him offering to help her was him implying she couldnt handle her child.

mzfittoy said...

You're right, she did have a right to ask him not to help, but she didn't.  She snapped at him like he was trying to kidnap her child.  IF she was offended because she thought a 9 year old child was implying she couldn't handle her child, there is obviously underlying doubt there already.  There is a way to distract a child with tact and gentleness, and then there was her way.  I stand by what I said.  But thank you for your opinion. :-)  A little debate is healthy for the soul.