Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You To Everyone!

     I wanted to dedicate this post to you.  To all of you who have read my posts so far, commented, rated, and reacted, I thank you for helping me put the word out on my blog.  This includes all of you Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter followers!  As well as my mom and husband, who are not only my editors, but my original audience, my critics, and are forced to read each and every entry as they are posted (because I put them on the RSS list.)  As I have said before, it is one part educational, one part inspirational, and one part humor.  I want this to be an enjoyable experience for all.  I certainly enjoy writing about Teagan, since my entire world revolves around him anyway, which some of you know, if you know me personally.  
     For those who have blogs or websites, I am working on a way to make a button that can be added that will lead directly to my blog (this is only for you hardcore Attack of the Autism Addicts. :-P - which I assume is all of you!).  Once I figure out just what I want to do with it, I will have it added to my own blog for pilferage, and would greatly appreciate it if you all would add it to your blogs, websites, etc.
     Thank you all again for your kind support.  Without you all, this blog would be nothing but my words floating out there in cyberspace.  I love you all for your encouraging words (and sometimes moving words - don't make me cry!), and I couldn't have done this without you all!


No comments: